Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lesson #9 "The Only True and Living Church"

I titled the above chart "The development cycle of the restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints".

This was a fun concept for me to think through. In the work I do as a business process consultant, one of the principles that we consult to is the the logic associated with setting up businesses. This includes:

- establishing how an organization is going to create value and for who.
- determining specific products/services that will be offered, and associated required processes.
- defining roles and required skills and training
- developing the structure to support the roles to perform their processes
- monitoring performance to insure the product/services are being realized


As I thought through the series of events that lead to the organization of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, it occurred to me that this same logic was applied!

No comments: